Dr. Dario Jocić
- Master of Medical Sciences, specialist in general surgery and vascular surgery. He was born in 1969 in Belgrade and graduated from the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Belgrade in 1995, with an average grade of 9.53. He passed the specialist examination in general surgery in 2001 with an excellent grade. In 2008, he defended his master’s thesis at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade, titled “Influence of the state of vertebral arteries on early results of carotid endarterectomy.”
- He worked at the General Surgery Department of the Zemun Clinical Center from 1997 to 2004, and then moved to the Clinic for Vascular Surgery at the Institute for Cardiovascular Diseases “Dedinje.” He served as the Secretary of the working group of the Ministry of Health for the development of the “National Guide for the Prevention of Cardiovascular Diseases” in 2005. He further improved his skills through numerous educational programs and congresses in the country and abroad.
- He is one of the pioneers in minimally invasive methods for treating varicose veins. After twenty years of experience in general and vascular surgery, he founded the Center for Contemporary Vein Treatment, which offers patients access to all modern minimally invasive surgical methods for treating veins and capillaries. He was the first in Serbia and the region to apply the method of treating varicose veins with medical adhesive.
- He is the author and co-author of several papers published in foreign and domestic journals, as well as congresses in the country and abroad.
Dr. Mirjana Rašljić
After completing her studies at the Faculty of Dentistry, University of Belgrade, she decided to devote herself to and specialize in aesthetic medicine.
- From 2012 to the present, she has attended numerous international educational programs and professional gatherings, including those in Paris, Monte Carlo, Sofia, and her home country. Under the mentorship of Dr. Vladimir Stojiljković, a national trainer, she participated in the Allergan master class “Complication Management.” She also attended education courses on the application of new technologies in aesthetic medicine, recognized and certified by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Serbia.
- In her work, she applies the latest knowledge of Mauricio de Maio, an eminent and world-renowned Brazilian plastic surgeon who has advanced the use of botulinum toxin and injectable fillers. She has also completed the MD Codes Visionary, a specialized method developed by Dr. De Maio to ensure the facial health of those undergoing aesthetic procedures.
- In addition to her desire for continuous learning in aesthetic medicine, she is honored to belong to one of the oldest societies in Europe. She is a member of the Serbian Medical Society, the Serbian Association of Dentists for Facial Aesthetics (SUDEL), which provides quality and continuous education in the field of aesthetic medicine for dental doctors, and the Association of Interdisciplinary Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Medicine of Serbia (SESIAM), established to improve and expand knowledge in the field of anti-aging and aesthetic medicine, cosmetology, and related medical branches.
- In 2021, she became a Brand Ambassador for Dr. Raj Acquille in Serbia, a top and internationally recognized expert in the field of aesthetic medicine, from whom she learned, improved, and perfected her knowledge and professional skills. Being an ambassador for such a renowned expert is an absolute confirmation of quality and expertise.
- Her constant improvement with top world trainers and experts in this field, as well as the relationship she has nurtured over the years in her work, allows her to apply the latest techniques in aesthetic medicine to her patients.
Using the safest medical methods and materials certified in the market and internationally recognized, your face will shine with its preserved natural and youthful appearance. Here, we are not only talking about inner satisfaction but also a well-done, safe, and professional job.
Prof. Dr. Cane Tulić
- Prof. Dr. Cane Tulić is a professor of Surgery with Anesthesiology (Urology) at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Belgrade. He obtained his Master’s degree in Urology in 1986 at the Faculty of Medicine in Belgrade, where he also earned his Ph.D. in 1991 on the topic “Assessment of testicular function (spermatogenic and endocrine) in infertile men with varicocele.”
- He was the head of the Department at the Institute of Urology and Nephrology since 1996, and from October 2002, he served as the deputy director of the Institute of Urology and Nephrology. He held the position of Director of the Clinic for Urology at the Clinical Center of Serbia from 2009 until December 2012.
- He is one of the pioneers in the development of ultrasound diagnostics and its application in interventional urology and uroradiology in Serbia. His works address issues related to the diagnosis and treatment of male infertility, as well as urological oncology, particularly early detection, surgical treatment, and monitoring treatment results in patients with prostate, bladder, and kidney cancer. He has significantly contributed to raising the level of work at the Clinic, improving standard methods, and introducing new techniques in reconstructive surgery.
Prof.Dr.Sci.Med Marina Ratković Mugoša
- Prof. Dr. Marina Ratković is a professor at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Montenegro, and has been treating and saving the lives of her patients for nearly half a century. She gained extensive experience first as a doctor in Titeks, then in Emergency Care, followed by the Medical Institute Titograd, and she has been working at the Clinic for Internal Medicine since its establishment along with the Clinical Center.
- Parallel to her practice, she continued her education – after completing her studies, specialization, and subspecialization, she obtained her Master’s and Ph.D. degrees at the Faculty of Medicine in Belgrade. She is currently a full professor at the Faculty of Medicine in Podgorica and collaborates as a mentor with the Faculty of Medicine in Belgrade.
- She has received numerous awards and is a member of various national and international professional and scientific associations, such as the Society of Physicians and the Medical Chamber of Montenegro.
- She is the President of the National Commission for the Development of the Transplantation Program and the Improvement of Organ Donation in Montenegro.
- She was awarded the annual lifetime achievement award of the Medical Chamber of Montenegro “Academician Dr. Branko Zogović.”